Wednesday 17 April 2013

Towers day 2

Today was my second day in the worshop printing my tower blocks from yesturday - here are the results...

 
I'm really pleased with the subtle colour of this print, these are taken from the second print from the block, making the colours much more delicate. Gutted though that the college are all out of hahnemuhle paper, as this means this print can only be used as a sample.
 



 
These two images are of prints using two colours, where i cover up sections before printing. I'm particularly pleased with this set of prints as the colours are really complimenting each other well and the detail of the image looks really exciting.
 
Despite being really pleased with these prints, i still feel that there is something missing - something that i'm not completely happy with. I'm finding that i once i'm in the workshop i'm working on auto pilot, going back to old ways of working and forgetting my new ( and hopefully improved) design ideas - hopefully though now i've realised this may be my problem i can begin to solve it. xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment