Saturday 23 March 2013

2 weeks later...

I've been ill for the past few weeks and felt as though I've had no energy to achieve what i want to, but here's a few images of some of the stuff I've been up to.

 
Exciting times at HCA... I've moved into a new desk space, I'm now much closer to a window- which i really didn't realise now much i missed and living somewhere new is producing a whole new range of design ideas.
 
 
Some sketchbook doodles, I'm working a lot more with pattern and trying to print in a much more illustrative way, which is giving my work much more personality.
The patterns in this piece have been taken from the image of a carousel.
 
 
And here is close up from a finished print from the block i cut out a few weeks ago. I love the instant retro feel blue and red have together ... i reckon there will be much more of this colour combination to come.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment