Tuesday 14 May 2013

Too much of nothing...

I hit a wall within my work! something is not working for me and I'm quickly running out of time to resolve it. At the moment I'm workshopping every day, but part of me feels I would benefit more from less but more productive time spent there. hmmm... I think the approaching deadline is making me work without taking the time to stop and actually think about what I'm doing.

Anyway... here's what I've been up to today

 
This block is developed from my shell print from many weeks ago, this piece is based on a wave and features the Blackpool Tower running through the centre.
 
 
The printed block - aside from the fact that it looks a bit like a bird - I'm fairly happy with the print, however I'd like to work on this more adding more layers and colours, as I think it's not quite amazing yet (and what's the point of making something that isn't amazing?)


 
This is a similar piece and I'm really happy with the outcome of this one, it's only small and I love the simplicity of it, this is the first one I'd like to see mounted and framed up.
 
 
 
3 weeks and 3 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment